The Greenline is in its 44th year of circulation and is still a local favorite for North Brooklyn community news covering Williamsburg, Greenpoint, and parts of Bushwick.
Our free monthly can be picked up at various locations (e.g. schools, community centers, banks, cafes/bars/restaurants, grocery stores, medical offices, and local businesses) throughout the neighborhood.
Contact us for special ad rates and deals!
Call us to find out our promotional rates especially if you are a new business or nonprofit/not-for-profit organization. We offer major discounts that will work within your budget because our priority is community.
Also inquire about our other incentives like advertorials or promotional article features.
Print ad rates
We prefer to tailor a plan to you and your unique promotional circumstance. Use the chart below as a guide, but please call if you’d like to offer something out of the box.
Ad rates for color pages (call for b&w rates) — Regular price:
|AD SIZE||One month||3-11 months||Year|
|Full page back page||$1,200||$1,000/mo ($3,000–$11,000)||$950/mo ($11,400)|
|Full page||$650||$600/mo ($1,800–$7,800)||$550/mo ($6,600)|
|Half page||$325||$300/mo ($900–$3,600)||$275/mo ($3,300)|
|Third page||$215||$200/mo ($600–$2,400)||$175/mo ($2,100)|
|Quarter page||$173||$150/mo ($450–$1,800)||$137/mo ($1,644)|
|Eighth page||$80||$75/mo ($225–$900)||$73/mo ($876)|
Web ad rates
Our online audience is growing. Call us for a variety of options that will fit any budget.
Print submission guidelines
- Please submit ads in one of the following formats: high-resolution .pdf, .jpg, .tif or .eps.
- Minimum 150 dpi for black and white ads and 180 for color. Images should be close to or over 1 MB
- We do not accept Word documents, low-resolution .pdfs, .bitmap files, or any files that do not confirm to the above sizes and resolutions.
Web submission guidelines
- Please submit image ads in one of the following formats: .pdf, .jpg or .png.
- Image size must be less than 1 MB.
- We recommend fewer words and a striking image in order to get more clicks.
- All print advertising content and payment are due by the 22nd of each month for publication in the following month’s issue.
- All web advertising content and payment are due by the 25th of each month for online publication from the 1st–last day of the following month.
If you are purchasing monthly or annual ad packages please pay total in full prior to first ad placement or set up a payment plan.
Send all ads and inquiries to:
Lori Ann Doyon
Editor and publishing coordinator
718-388-5454 ext. 167